MBBS Abroad Admission Process
The MCI/ NMC Recognized Medical Universities that allow the entrance of Indian students after the completion of higher education. Indian candidates who wish to become a doctor and want to study the MBBS abroad program, need to qualify for the NEET UG Exam.
MBBS in the universities abroad are taught in the English language in different specializations to international candidates. These top Universities have a lot of world-class medical faculty to provide the best practical and theoretical medical education to Indian students.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission Abroad for Session 2021-22
Most of the Medical Universities do not conduct any entrance exam for admission in the MBBS course but are strict about the admission eligibility criteria. Indian students have to pass the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET Exam) to be eligible for admission.
The candidate should be 17 years old at the time of admission or end of that year.
NEET Qualified Compulsory.
Required Documents for MBBS Admission in for Session 2021-22
- 10th board marksheet
- 12th board marksheet
- NEET Scorecard
- Original Passport
- Passport size photos
- Medical report including COVID-19 and HIV report
Admission Process at Tirupati Consultancy
- First of all, you need to select the country and medical university in which you want to get the admission.
- The candidate has to send the Xerox copy following documents :
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- NEET Score Card
- We will send you the admission confirmation letter
- Then after getting the confirmation letter, the candidate has to send us the original copy of above-mentioned documents.
- We will initiate the visa process for the candidate.
- After confirmation of visa, you will be ready to fly at a decided date.