Kyrgyzstan is a country that is locked all around in central Asia with neighbors. It shares its borders with Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and China. Its capital is Bishkek, which is one of the beautiful and biggest cities in the country. In August 1991, it got independence and started bilateral relations with India.
Both the countries established their relations in March 1991 and till present, it is in good stage. The country is peace-loving and secure for international students. The currency of Kyrgyzstan has less value than Indian rupees.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a demanding option for those students who are looking to study medicine at an affordable fee. Kyrgyzstan is getting popular among international medical students including Indians in recent decades. MCI/NMC approved Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan offer direct admission to NEET qualifiers.
There is no need to pass any entrance exam to be a part of the education system, which is praised globally. The qualified teaching team and highly upgraded infrastructure are totally dedicated to the enhancement of student’s knowledge. It is compulsory that every applicant has to complete the MBBS in Kyrgyzstan eligibility criteria.
Top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan have approval from top medical bodies of the globe. WHO, FAIMER, and the local government of the country. After completing the MBBS course in this country, students can work at the international level, including in India.
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
There is a long list to choose Kyrgyzstan as a medical educational destination, affordable fees, and standard education are important. Every year plenty of students choose to study MBBS abroad and most of them choose to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. It’s because of the ideal atmosphere at a low-cost fee.
Kyrgyzstan is one of the top choices for MBBS studies and the best medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan offer direct admission in Medical courses without any entrance test. They will never feel a language barrier as the education medium is English.
Also, in selected universities, the teachers and students ratio remains less to give more attention to students and they will also get good accommodation arrangements.
- World-class education system
- Affordable fee
- No language barrier
- Impressive FMGE passing percentage
- Internationally approved medical degree
- NMC approved Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan
- Indian Cuisines
- No need for English proficiency exams (IELTS/TOEFL)
- International Exposure
Medical Courses Available in Kyrgyzstan
Various medical institutions offer different study programs of the medical stream. Students have to fulfill the admission eligibility criteria for the particular courses. This country welcomes students from every part of the world. The number of Indian students is more than anyone.
The duration of the MBBS course offered here is 5 years that includes theoretical and practical classes under the guidance of experienced teachers of the university.
Hostel Facilities in Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan
- This public medical organization provides a hostel facility to the candidates.
- You do not have to worry about the same as you will get a separate hostel.
- All the hostel rooms are facilitated with all necessary equipment
- You will also be given a room heater, laundry facility in the hostel rooms.
- This medical institution provides the Indian students Indian mess
- The Indian candidates can get Indian mess facilities here also.
- The students can enjoy all Indian festivals on the university campus
Food Facilities in Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan
- The students do not have to worry about the food here
- You will have various options for food here
- There are different types of cuisines available for you
- You can taste some delicious dishes, curry here
- The most attractive fact is that you will have some popular Indian restaurants here.
- The taste of Indian dishes gives you a homely feeling.
Weather Condition in Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyzstan is generally a sunny place
- The weather conditions are different based on various regions.
- The summer season is not so hot here.
- There are soft weather in mountainous areas
- The general temperature in the summertime is 40 degrees F in this country
- The maximum average during the winter season is 39 degrees F in this country
Student Life in Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan
- The students can have a peaceful, enjoyable life here.
- During vacation time, the candidates can enjoy the beautiful scenario of this country.
- There are many popular tourist spots to visit.
- The freshers are given a warm welcome by the senior students.
Top Medical Universities in KYRGYZSTAN
MCI/NMC approved Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan offer direct admission to NEET qualifiers. Top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan have approval from top medical bodies of the globe. WHO, FAIMER, and the local government of the country.
Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Ranking is 7th rank in Kyrgyzstan and.. View Details
Jalalabad State University holds the 37 country ranking in Kyrgyzstan .. View Details
The Country ranking of Osh State University is 8 and it holds 8915 ra.. View Details
The International School of Medicine holds the 25 ranking in Kyrgyzsta.. View Details
As per the ranking of the Asian Medical University, it holds 30th rank.. View Details