Nepal is a small country situated in the Himalayas. Its capital is Kathmandu, which is one of the most beautiful cities. It shares its international borders with India, China, and Bangladesh. It covers a large part of the land and nearly 3 crore people live here. For most of the goods and commodities, Nepal is dependent on its developed neighboring countries.
Since India is helping Nepal most in their bad times, Nepal has great relations with our country. Most of the people in Nepal speak Hindi, so there will be no communication barriers for students who choose to study MBBS in Nepal.
Why choose MBBS in Nepal?
- Quality Education under experienced professors
- Budget-friendly fee (Tuition and Accommodation)
- English medium classrooms and No communication barrier as people speak Hindi.
- Similar syllabus for medical education to India
- A big part of revenue comes from Tourism so people are friendly with foreigners, especially Indians
- Less valued currency than India
- Secure country for Indian students
- Top medical colleges in Nepal are approved by NMC
- Indian dishes are available in the university hostel
- Impressive success rate
Medical Courses Offered in Nepal
Students can get enrolled in various medical courses offered by the colleges that include undergraduate and postgraduate study programs. They have to complete the eligibility criteria and the college will shortlist them for enrollment.
Duration of Study: 5 ½ Years
Accommodation Facilities in Medical Universities in Nepal
Almost every medical college has semi-furnished and furnished hostels. Students can choose to stay in ac or non-ac rooms with the proper required amenities here. The campus is secure and seniors are friendly. Also, students can stay in a privately rented house. However, it is advised that students stay in a university hostel. There are some additional features of hostel facilities in Medical universities in Nepal :
- There is a separate accommodation system for boys and girls in Nepal.
- All the students who have acquired MBBS seats in Nepal universities or medical colleges in 2020 are instructed to reside in the hostels. Only the students with special permission can stay with parents or relatives.
- The hostels feature up-to-date facilities such as free Wi-Fi and more.
MCI/NMC approved Top Medical Universities in Nepal
There are many famous medical institutes in Nepal that offer a degree that is valid in India and other neighboring countries. We are offering the following Universities/colleges in Nepal for the Admission process :
NGMC is at No. 10 in top 10 colleges in Nepal and at No. 16961 in the .. View Details
Nepal Medical College Pvt. Ltd (NMC) is situated at Attarkhel of Jorpa.. View Details
The Manipal College of Medical Sciences (MCOMS) at Pokhara, Nepal, fol.. View Details
The Lumbini Medical College is among the top medical universities in .. View Details
The Janaki Medical College Nepal world ranking is among the top medica.. View Details
The rankings of the Birat Medical College Biratnagar are on the 15th p.. View Details
The world ranking of the Koirala medical college Nepal is 4837.. View Details .......
The university is in the 1st position in the country of Nepal and is a.. View Details
Institute of Medicine Nepal world ranking is 3778 and the country rank.. View Details
According to the universal college of medical science Nepal world rank.. View Details